Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Filip A Fattohi
Dr. Filip A Fattohi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fattohi is affiliated with UCSD-Thornton Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Filip A Fattohi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Filip A Fattohi has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Filip A Fattohi has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Fattohi has been my cardiologist for around ten years. He is exemplary in terms of knowledge and experience. His diagnosis and assessments are excellent. He explains complex medical situations in a clear, concise, simple manner. He is always willing to give detailed explanations and educate his patient. Dr. Fattohi deeply cares about his patients. He is very thorough and meticulous in his work. Overall, he is an outstanding doctor and it is a privilege to be under his care. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Fattohi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1974
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRetina Consultants San Diego, 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 700, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Filip A Fattohi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in La Jolla, CA, in this video.
Dr. Filip A Fattohi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.