Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Filomena M Scola has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 41
I've been seeing Dr. Scola for a little more then four years, mostly for routine skin-screens. Then, on a recent visit, she found something. It was potentially serious and I was freaking out. But Dr. Scola was amazing. First, she took the time to answer every single one of my questions. She was extremely knowledgeable and extremely caring. I really felt better just talking to her. Then she explained exactly what needed to be done, and then she did it--perfectly! You never know how good a doctor is until something serious happens. Trust me, Dr. Scola is the best!
I rarely go to the doctor, but my family has been encouraging me to get my skin checked as my sister was recently diagnosed with a melanoma. Dr Scola made me feel very comfortable. She was extremely thorough. She educated me on what I should be looking for when I examine my skin each month. I now realize the importance of using sunscreen. I look forward to returning to Dr. Scola's office in one year for a followup!
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Filomena M Scola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Specialists Pc, 410 W Linfield Trappe Rd Ste 240, Royersford, PA
Dr. Filomena M Scola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royersford, PA.