Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Filoreta D Udrea has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Filoreta D Udrea has the following 19 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Chronic Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Play Therapy
Dr. Filoreta D Udrea has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Filoreta D Udrea is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I as a mother have had no problems with Dr. Udrea. My son on the other hand has had to learn how to accept that everyone will not tell him what he wants to hear. I believe Dr. Udrea to be a more than competent physician who has chosen a profession that puts her in a position to sometimes deliver information that a parent and/or child may find hard to hear. Dr. Udrea was very good at listening to me and my son, she has given us more than just a perscription and sent us on our way. One time we had to wait for her to return from the hospital for the appointment...all in all I say she's a good doctor who shows compassion and knows her "stuff".
She saw my child and repeatedly asked her the same question each and everytime she saw her every two to three months. This question had nothing to do with her reason for being there and my daughter was so uncomfortable after the third or fouth time that my daughter started asking me to sit in the visits with her as she felt very uncomfortable which I did. Unfortunately, when the insurance company rules who you can and cannot see, we had to continue but only for med reviews now, have own therapist we found.
34 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1984
Medical College Of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Filoreta D Udrea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAurora Psychiatric Hospital, 1220 Dewey Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Filoreta D Udrea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.