Dr. Fiona R Blanco Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fiona R Blanco?

Dr Blanco Is amazing however her wait times are unacceptable for me! Recently I called for an appointment with her and the lady told me she was all booked up but had an appointment available for Dr. Giacomazza I did not know her but was desperate so I accepted and she is an amazing Dr. As well and no wait time :)

A gem in the world of doctors...

Even though her wait times are quite long, she is well worth it...even putting up with her loud and not so professional staff. I really appreciate that every time Dr. Blanco starts with apologizing for the wait- that is so professional and honest. I understand why she is running late, because she does not rush you ( she's s very aware of how long we all have to wait for her...), she is very pleasant, but also very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. All the routine mole treatments I had from her were impeccable, some already invisible. Also, she only does what's necessary, she would not push any unnecessary procedures. She is very honest when she advises options. Please keep up the good work! We all need more doctors as dedicated as you!

Good doctor but very long wait time

Dr. Blanco is a great doctor. She is very thorough, considerate and has a great manner. That said, her wait times are ridiculous. I average about 1 hour wait time but have waited as ling as two. Since the office collects your co-pay at the beginning of the visit, you can't even decide to leave.

Dr. Blanco Review

I really would like to address the negative comments about the waiting time. I've been treated by Dr. Blanco for the last 4 years, and can say with one exception she is the most attentive and thorough doctor I've have seen. In terms of the waiting, I can attribute it to the fact she takes her time, with myself, and my father whom I referred. It's a virtue that is lost to the turnstile doctors that practice now. Who doesn't wait a lengthy period of time when seeing a doctor? Even with an appointment, I've had to sit in the waiting room patiently, either for the doctor to arrive or for the stragglers to been seen first. At least with Dr. Blanco, you're getting what you're waiting and paying for. In terms of diagnosis and treatment, she was spot on, giving also recommendations and counseling on alternatives, and addressing any concerns posed. Forgive me for being quixotic, but isn't medical care about that, caring? She cared enough to do a biopsy on marks on my father's skin. Not sure if the "rush'em out" doctors with their 1-2 minute examinations would of bothered checking. I will continue to refer people to her, not because she has a short wait time, but because is a very good doctor.

Good God!

I don't know what it is with Dermatologists in Queens, but there must be so few of them (and I doubt this) that everyone waits TWO hours to see them w/o complaint. I expressed my dissatisfaction with having to wait two hours to see her, but she was like, "some patients take longer than others" and "I can't risk having people cancel on me and then I'm stuck with an empty office". would definitely not return

Dr. Blanco has a great bedside manner. She explains everything and writes down tips on how often to apply each skin cream on paper so you don't forget. The wait is a little long, but it is probably because she takes her time with each patient and doesn't rush you right out of the room like other doctors often do. She is great with pediatric patients and plays with them as if they were her own children.

Satisfied Patient

Fiona is really thorough and pays great attention to detail. She works with you until your issue is resolved. She spends plenty of time.

Friendly, helpful and thorough

Dr. Blanco stands out with her commitment to her patients needs and questions. She is friendly and makes uncomfortable problems manageable. Her advice and treatments have been accurate as well. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Dr. Blanco is a first rate doctor. She overlooks nothing when she examines you. If there is a question, she answers it freely in laymen's terms. She has unbelievable patience and does not rush you through so that when you leave you feel as if you didn't get answers for all of your questions. She is very professional and caring.

Dr. Blanco spends time with her patients, she answers questions thoroughly and she keeps current. In addition to being an excellent diagnostician, she has a wonderful bedside manner. She's incredibly gentle and easy with kids, too.

She was very thorough and took her time to pick up on subtle details.