Dr. Fiona Dulbecco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fiona Dulbecco?

She is Everything a doctor should be

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Dulbecco is a brilliant woman cardiologist, she's kind, considerate, lets you ask a lot of questions, answers them carefully so you understand. She's patient with those who are obstinate, like me, resistant to treatment, in denial about their situation, not wanting to take medicaiton, but she's also firm and able to logically explain why one should hear her out. An amazing woman doctor. Wish there were more like her. She's also humble and lovable, and is like a good mom to a patient who is like a teenage daughter. Her bedside manner is concerned and attentive. I had to spend time at her hospital and it was not such a horrible experience thanks to her.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Dulbecco. She took the time to listen and HEAR and respond with intelligence and thoughtfulness. This was my first visit with her and I was referred by two of my doctors. She is young and sharp and has done her research, which is very important to me as a 66 year old patient with a strong family history of heart disease. I am glad I found her.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Fiona is absolutely the best!!!

Dr. Oz has a female counterpart

Posted on April 29th, 2011

All joking aside I am incredibly impressed with Dr. Dulbecco's professionalism, advise and attention to detail. She get's a big thumbs up in my book.....I feel secure and comfortable having my heart health in her hands.

Posted on June 16th, 2010