Dr. Firas Dairi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Firas Dairi?

Great doctor

Human Compassion Is Of Utmost Significance

Dr. Dairi is one of the most professional and caring doctors I've ever had, and I have had the best of the best throughout my life with few exceptions. The extra time he takes to fully explain your situation, closely listen to what is on your mind and genuinely inquire into how your situation developed and how you feel about it discloses intrinsic human compassion for his patients. This is of utmost significance when considering a person's health, especially for the importance that his chosen field represents. I thank Dr. Firas Dairi immensely for everything he and his staff have done for me and appreciate very much his exemplary, trustworthy, skillful and thoughtful professionalism. James Riley

Dr Dairi has direct eye contact and makes one feel as though they are the most important person in the room. I feel well cared for under his direction.

Outstanding physician who I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Dr. Dairi went out of his way to be available when it became clear that my wife might have Lung Cancer. He was extremely patient in dealing with our questions, had a positive attitude and proved to be correct in the diagnosis of 'findings' of a post-chemo CT scan. In summary, we would recommend Dr. Dairi if Lung Cancer is a possible diagnosis.

Warm and professional

I have been seeing Dr. Dairi for three years as a result of a persistent cough. He accurately diagnosed cough presenting asthma which he quickly controlled with medication. He has always shown interest in me and my condition and has been warm and professional in our relationship.

Literal Life-saver

As we approach Oct 20, I must stop to thank the man who is responsible for me being able to celebrate my first anniversary of my horrific health issue. I fell victim to neumacocule pneumonia last year. A simple visit to the ER led me to ICO, an induced coma with a paralytic, a respirator and 18 days of a life threatening existence. I am proud to be the sickest patient of Dr. Dairi that lived. His heroic efforts and non-stop dedication to bring me back literally saved my life. I have come to know him well over the past year and am proud to be his patient and his friend. He is a good person and a great physician. THANK YOU Dr. Dairi!

August 01, 2017

Great staff!! And a doctor that takes his time with each patient. What's not to like about this office?

My Favorite Doctor

Dr. Dairi has treated me for pulmonary (pneumonia) while in Intensive Care and COPD after and for sleep disorders. I find him to be extremely competent, professional, caring and very friendly. I highly recommend him and his support staff

I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE A BAD AORTIC VALVE. WHILE OTHER DOCTORS, CARDIOLOGISTS INCLUDED, THOUGHT IT WAS COPFDIT WAS DR DAIRI WHO EMPHATICALLY STATED IT WAS CARDIAC, NOT PULMONARY PROBLEM, WHICH IT TURNED OUT TO BE. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR WITH MANNERS THAT MAKE ONE TRUST HIM EXPLICITLY AND HE EXPLAQINS THINGS IN A WAY THAT A LAYMAN CAN UNDERSTAND. FIRAS IS A ROCK STAR!

HE AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY CARING

The best of the best of Pulmonologist!

I'm truly happy that Dr. Dairi is my doctor! He and his staff are friendly, kind, professional. He is very caring, helpful and address all my symptoms of asthma, pulmonary hypertension, and sleep apnea. If it weren't for his expertise I probably would not be here.

Dr. Firas Dairi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Algonquin, IL.