Dr. Firas Khoury Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Firas Khoury?

Great Doctor really cares about patient.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

He has been my Doctor since 2008 and helped me get labs drawn when I couldn't afford due to gap in coverage. He also helped me through dialysis and I am seeing him now post transplant.

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

His diagnosis only based on test. Anyone can run the test besides the doctor. He completely ignore my bio specimen. (the specimen which he could not recognize) He didn't know the specimen, didn't spend time to find out, and told me I need to see a pschologist, i.e. call me crazy. My reason to see him is to find out why my blood pressure was high without medication. He sent me home because my blood pressure was normal because of the medication. He is a specialist and is suppose to help me to find out why my bp shoot so high. I feel my money not well spent.

Posted on November 11th, 2015