Dr. Firas Zouabi Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Firas Zouabi?

Excellence in Care

Dr. Zouabi demonstrated excellent knowledge in determining diagnosis, excellent follow up with care and concern for family as well as patient, and took as long as needed to answer questions I had for him. Very personal service as well as devotion to the patient and their whole experience.

The longest wait I have ever experienced while waiting to get discharged.

This man was assigned to me at Beaumont of Wayne MI. I waited over 10 hours for him and all I was waiting for was to be discharged. Longest wait I have ever experienced.

Not a loyal Doctor

After seeing dr. Firas zouabi over 10 years also seeing my late husband and my daughters and my son-in-law I have moved came back and he refuses to see any of us loyal patients you would think after all those years of being a loyal customer and giving him rave reviews that he would not turn his back on a whole family. I guess Loyalty means nothing to Dr. Firas Zouabi. As patients there we always tried to look out for him we would give the hospital rave reviews for him and this is the thanks that we get. We never complained about the wait the cleanliness or how he would choose to take other patients over the ones that have sat there for hours. I will also be letting the AMA know about quite a few things so thank you very much for being a caring and loyal Dr. NOT!!!!!!!!

very good doctor and helpful

I think this doctor is very nice and helpful, I love the girls working at the front desk they are really sweet and try to help me all the time.

Great doctor... Very informative and kind. Staff are helpful and nice.

NOOOOOOO!!! Don't go!!!!!

This Doctor is very unprofessional, lazy and doesn't seem interested in your well being. His office is very dirty and not properly equipped. I wouldn't send a dog to see him. When you talk your illness over with him he shows no knowledge, interest or compassion. It's all about a dollar with him! Please don't go.....

Dr. Is very not a people person

I would not recommend this Dr. to take care of a Mule!! He doesn't care about your well being the waiting time is ridiculous and when he finally arrives it's like talking to a brick wall. I will be changing physicans very soon. His office does not have the proper essentials to be ran properly!! I had the worst experience Ive ever had with a Dr. In my life.

This doctor, DR.Firas Z., does not care for others.

Dr. Firas Zouabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.