Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Firooeh Motamedi
Dr. Firooeh Motamedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Motamedi is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Health System and San Diego Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Firooeh Motamedi has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Motamedi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
UC San Diego Health System
San Diego Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Firooeh Motamedi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Firooeh Motamedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.