Dr. Firooz Ravangard Is this you?

4.7

Dr. Ravangard delivered all three of my boys and he has always been extremely professional and caring. I have enjoyed the 17 years I have been going to him. Wonderful doctor, wonderful man.

Dr. Ravangard was my sisters Dr. When she had my neice and was also my neices fathers dr. also, and i never heard anything but good things from him. so i decided i would go with him for my pregnancy. i cant begin to explain how much i really loved having him as my Dr. he amazed me in ways i can explain with his knowledge and always made sure everything went the way i wanted to, i will def. be using him as my dr. when i have my second child!!! love love love him!!!!

Dr. Firooz Ravangard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, NY.