Dr. Gordon is a very thorough practitioner who takes a lot of time with each patient. As a result his wait times are long. That is my only complaint. He is great at follow up.

Very Competent Physician

Old school physician with a special expertise in diabetes among other issues afflicting older patients. I feel very confident of his abilities,which come very highly recommended by well-regarded physicians. A+++

Dr Flash Gordon is the best Primary Care Physician that I have ever had. I had to leave Dr Gordons practice for a few years due to a work related geographical re-location. I was so happy to be able to return to his high level of care---I had been spoiled by his intense individual attention to each patientby his interest in ALL (and I mean ALL) of a persons medical issues.Dr Gordons Office is a clean well lighted place. The reception room has Hot Chocolate and a nice new high tech stereo playerhis front office receptionists were polite and friendlyhis medical assistant was kind professional and absolutely first rate.Since I was a returning patient who he had not seen or treated in over three years, and there were significant medical issues that had transpired during that time period, Dr Gordon spent about an hour with me. After the hour was over Dr Gordon forgave his one hour lunch break to further counsel me on all sorts of other medical issues---weight, sight, hearing, blood sugar, cholesterol ,exercise,diet,skin care,etc. You will not find this level of care in many places. I am so happy to be back. I left the office in an upbeat moodreally feeling that I now have a great partner to help me stay in good health.If you are going to visit Dr Gordon you might have to wait a bitthis is because he is probably talking to a patient the way that you would like to be talked toI dont care about this---I bring a good book and my IPhone. I should mention that Dr Gordon is an up to date high tech guy with and old fashioned family Dr approach to careyou almost feel that he would do house calls if he could.

Rude AND Incompentent

Dr. Flash A Gordon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.

Dr. Flash A Gordon Is this you?