Dr. Flavia E Davit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Flavia E Davit?

Highly recommend

I went to Dr. Davit for a breast reduction. I can’t imagine having a better experience. Dr. Davit is kind, supportive, and smart. She answered all my questions and gave me all the facts so that I was fully prepared for my surgery. The office staff is also incredible. I was encouraged to call them anytime I had a question or concern, even over Christmas. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Davit and her staff.

Dr. Flavia Davit - a caring Dr. and artist

I just can't say enough great things about my experience with Dr. Davit. She is kind, caring and a true professional. I had complete confidence in her and am so satisfied with my results. When I was in her care, I felt safe knowing I was her #1 priority. I would recommend Dr. Davit to anyone looking for a Doctor.

So glad I finally had the surgery

This doctor is a lovely person and a true professional, excellent in her work and her care. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my breast reduction.

Wonderful Doctor!

I got a tummy tuck with lipo from Dr. Davit. She was very professional! Explained everything, answered all questions, and had wonderful bedside manner. The scar looks fantastic and I am very pleased with her work. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great surgeon!