Dr. Flavia Nobay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Flavia Nobay?

Dr. Nobay was the doctor in the ER at UCSF 10 years ago. Her candor was the conviction I needed to treat my alcoholism with the attention it deserved. I've been clean and sober for over ten years now and she was very instrumental in getting the process underway. She's an excellent doctor.

Dr Nobay diagnosed me in the ER @ UCSF Medical Center in 2005 as having bi-lateral multiple PE(s) when all the rest of the staff just wanted to discharge me. Dr Nobay truly saved my life that night in the ER --I have since been diagnosed with a genetic blood clotting disorder. She is THE BEST ER doctor on could hope to see on a visit to an ER. SF's loss is Rochester's gain!

great ED care

Despite the fact that the ED was super busy, Dr. Nobay was wonderful and helpful. She seemed liked she really cared. I felt lucky to get her as my doctor. She treated my pain really well and made sure that I had all my questions answered!I hope if I ever get sick again, I will get to have her.

Flavia Nobay - do not recommend

Flavia Nobay was the doctor in the ER on a recent visit. She has absolutely no bedside manner. I thought that she was a new doctor, the way she acted, and am surprised that she has been practicing for 11 years. I guess some doctors have what it takes to be a good doctor to patients and others, like Dr. Nobay, never will.