Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Flavian M Lupinetti has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Vascular Malformations
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Lupinetti is an excellent surgeon. He performed a Fontan procedure on our daughter Natalie Meyers, when we lived in Seattle, WA, in 2001. Natalie is now 19 and I guess you could say we are very fortunate that his hands were there doing what he was born to do. Maine is fortunate to have such a talented surgeon. Thank you for all that you have given us. The Meyers Family will never forget you.
He saved my husband's life, so no question 5 stars. He doesn't sugar coat anything - I had some difficult conversations with him, but bottom line, he was very competent and did his job very well, which in this case was more important than his bedside manner. If I had a choice, I would select him again (praying that is never necessary) but he deserves credit for his performance.
Dr. Lupinetti performed surgery on our son several years back. He was born with multiple birth defects and very complex he has needed over 50 surgeries. He spent a lot of time with us explaining things and answered all of our questions. Both of us are in healthcare (MD & ARNP) 20+ years and we found Dr. L to be the very best for our son and his needs.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
40 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Flavian M Lupinetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Surgery Pa, 417 State St Ste 421, Bangor, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Flavian M Lupinetti in this video.
Dr. Flavian M Lupinetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.