Dr. Flavio Rocha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Flavio Rocha?

Seattle Experience

Posted on May 26th, 2013

Dr. Rocha literally saved my life. Throughout a 3 month term of building my strength up to face an extensive repair. At all times, I found him to be pleasant, positive and professional, yet very personable. I will be forever grateful to him, and his staff.

He saved my life!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

transferred from another hospital 200 miles away. Transected bile duct from a prior surgeon. Dr. Rocha prepared me for the final surgery that has me now back to "normal" as I will ever be. was carrying a bile drain on one side of my body and a feeding tube on the other-ow I have a few changes in my appearance,and a few physical limitations, BUT I AM ALIVE!!!!!!

Metastatic Melanoma