Dr. Fleming Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fleming Chen?

The front desk will give you a hard time

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I've experienced many medical front desk people, this is the worst!!! They will give you the hardest time, to ask you wait for at least 30 minutes and they can lose you file and say bad word to you. The doctor is good but I don't understand why he hired these old ladies and make bad on his repetition.

The best I have found in 14 years

Posted on November 1st, 2011

My first gynecologist since my sons pregnancy. I was scared with a sudden preclamsia diagnosis, he went to see me at the hospital every single day from Friday to Monday including Sunday when he had off. He made sure to stop poor to going out golfing with his son. Has always shown genuine concern for my health. I have seen many other doctors throughout the years no one compares after the loss of my second child in Oregon no one bothered to follow up, I came to California to visit made an appointment and he gave me a reason.

Dr. Fleming Chen

Posted on July 28th, 2010

I been coming to Dr.Fleming Chen for the pass five years. When i found out I was pregnant with my first child Dr. Chen took really good care of me and my pregnancy. Even after i had my daughter Dr. Chen would go to the hospital everyday until I left the hospital just to see how my baby and myself are feeling. I felt so comfortable i went back when I found out I was pregnant the second time. And recently I am back with Dr. Chen pregnant for the third time. And as always he is taking real good care of my pregnancy and he is even really good dealing with my two child when I go for check ups. I really recommand Dr. Chen to any first time moms or any mother who is pregnant because I know he will keep them and their babies healthy.

SIMPLY THE WORST DOCTOR EVER!!

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Not being bias but simply the worst doctor that I've encountered. Waited for the doctor's office for nearly two hours and heard the doctor had a shouting match with the previous patient.Then the receptionist claimed that they've never received my medical record when the insurance company sent to them long time ago. Then they found it later and claimed that I should of have it with me in the first place.I then went into the doctor's office and the doctor told me literally " THE INSURANCE PAYS WAY TOO LITTLE AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT I'LL WASTE MY TIME ON YOU WITH SUCH SURGERY!"Of course, he refused to go through my medical records and the rest is history.So in my opinion, such doctor should have his license revoked and be banned from all kinds of insurance network.

Posted on April 20th, 2009