Dr. Flora Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Flora Levin?

Fantastic Experience

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Very happy with my surgery and results - great doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Very happy with my results Thank you

Blepharoplasty surgery

Posted on July 9th, 2017

I am in my 60+. For the past few years my upper lids have dropped significantly. That affected both my look and vision. My ophthalmologist suggested consulting Dr. Flora Levin. I am glad, I did. Dr. Levin thoughtfully examined me, explained procedure and answered all my questions. Procedure went very well. Now I look and feel much better, my vision is not blocked any more and my confidence is back too. I highly recommend Dr. Levin to anyone. She has knowledge, experience, professional pride, beside she is kind and patient. LV.

Great Experience

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Beautiful office, wonderful staff, great bedside manner. Very professional and caring physician. Was very attentive and spent time discussion my concerns.

Excellent physician

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Excellent physician- excellent technique. Very supportive and compassionate, very client focused.

Highly recommended professional

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I was getting surgery for the 1st time; an eyelid procedure that I was worried about, especially after seeing some of the youtube videos. Dr. Levin was very straight forward, reliable, and honest. Explained all the steps in the procedure and kept you relaxed the whole time during it. I highly recommend her, she's a true professional.

Highly recommended professional

Posted on January 25th, 2017

wonderful doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr. Levin removed a growth on my eyelid. I was very nervous but she put me at ease and the whole experience was quick and painless. I healed quickly and beautifully - so grateful to her.

Great doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Was very happy with my eyelid surgery. Very knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Great doctor. Very pleasant experience with non surgical treatment

Eye of an artist and precision of a surgeon

Posted on June 12th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Levin by a friend. The first time I did not know what to expect. But the moment I met Dr Levin and she sat down and spend a little time to know me , my lifestyle, what I would want to do. Then she did the procedure. I asked for Botox and fillers. Fillers were new for me so she explained in detail what they are what to expect, what are the differences and helped me with a decision. Her manner was professional yet relaxed. She is a perfectionist and did not finish until she was happy. I saw the results right away . The next 4 or 5 times I did not have to ask- she already knew what would work. In fact I am due for another visit next month or so. Highly recommend. Trust her eye and hands,- you will walk out very happy. Thank you Dr Levin for making us younger looking yet natural. Marika

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr Flora Levin was excellent, clear and direct , she understood my need for the eyelid surgery and explained the surgery in an easy way and make my experience a great . Very happy with the results, I feel great ! .