Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Flora F Sadri-Azarbayejani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Flora F Sadri-Azarbayejani has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Flora F Sadri-Azarbayejani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My experience with Dr. Sadri is that she listens, cares and takes me seriously. In the ever-changing Community Health Care setting, she has made sure that I received tests, medications and specialist visits when necessary. On one occasion I felt secure that she would call in a peer if she wanted another opinion or verification rather than fake her way through. Because there is a physician shortage these days and so many patients, I've found few doctors anywhere who are able to lavish time on patients, but I have felt her focus, and willingness to get to the bottom of my problem and find me the help I need. She has also gone out of her way to get me a late-request prescription. The length of visit has varied, and waits have never been lengthy. Follow-ups have occurred when necessary.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
17 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Central Me Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Flora F Sadri-Azarbayejani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Springfield, MA.