Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Florence V Kimbo has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I am not a patient of Dr Kimbo, but I have left 4 messages over 2 weeks for the Intake Coordinator. To date I have never received a return call. I was interested in possibly becoming a patient, but if this is how they run their office I am DEFINETLY NOT interested in becoming a patient. Do you really have that much business that you can't even return a phone call? Terrible service!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr.Kimbo at her private practice for about 4 years now. She is amazing! I recently made an appt for my son to see her. She is top rated for a reason. The staff at her office has always been more than helpful to me and my family. I would recommend her to others, hope this helps someone!
Office seemed to care more about efficiency than a patients' well being. I experienced an unethical clinician and rude, apathetic, incompetent staff. Office manager (Kim) was especially curt and condescending. Deplorable conduct. Terrible experience. I sincerely regret becoming a patient at this office.
This doctor is absolutely awful. She wrote the wrong prescription on two occasions. She seems to be confused on the correct dosage and does not know the difference between Adderall and Ritalin. Her staff was very unfriendly and misplaced my script on one occasion. Her staff forgot to tell her I had scheduled an appointment, which resulted in me making a 45 minute round trip to the office to find out that she was "out of the country."
Case Western Reserve University Metrohealth
Dr. Florence V Kimbo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Florence V Kimbo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.