Dr. Florence V Kimbo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Florence V Kimbo?

Can't even get a return phone call

I am not a patient of Dr Kimbo, but I have left 4 messages over 2 weeks for the Intake Coordinator. To date I have never received a return call. I was interested in possibly becoming a patient, but if this is how they run their office I am DEFINETLY NOT interested in becoming a patient. Do you really have that much business that you can't even return a phone call? Terrible service!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr.Kimbo at her private practice for about 4 years now. She is amazing! I recently made an appt for my son to see her. She is top rated for a reason. The staff at her office has always been more than helpful to me and my family. I would recommend her to others, hope this helps someone!

Dr.Kimbo is great doctor and person, I always look forward to my appointment to see her. I would not go anywhere else for my medications.

Office seemed to care more about efficiency than a patients' well being. I experienced an unethical clinician and rude, apathetic, incompetent staff. Office manager (Kim) was especially curt and condescending. Deplorable conduct. Terrible experience. I sincerely regret becoming a patient at this office.

Aweful

This doctor is absolutely awful. She wrote the wrong prescription on two occasions. She seems to be confused on the correct dosage and does not know the difference between Adderall and Ritalin. Her staff was very unfriendly and misplaced my script on one occasion. Her staff forgot to tell her I had scheduled an appointment, which resulted in me making a 45 minute round trip to the office to find out that she was "out of the country."

office staff

Dr. Kimbo is truly an amazing Doctor. Very sympathetic & caring. The office staff at KSK leaves a lot to be desired. They cancel appts. with out contacting the patient. They switch counselors numerous time for child patients after establishing trust only to have hem start all over again with a new person. THey get nasty & say "then go somewhere else". Adults have jobs bu he staff feels the patients time is of no importance. Our family had found this practice very disorganized & uncaring.