7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Florian G Huber?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Outstanding Addition to Peninsula Orthopeadics

Almost 2 years ago my golden retriever and another dog ran into the side of my leg. I had a tibia plateau fracture. By the end of the week, Dr. Huber had me in surgery and put a plate and screws in. Four days later I was discharged from the hospital and I was on my way to a long road to recovery. From the very beginning, Dr. Huber has been incredibly patient and helpful through the various stages of my recovery. He is cautious and careful with his work to be sure recovery goes well. I've known other people who required his surgery and all have had the same experience.

Dr. Florian G Huber is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Seaford, DE.

Dr. Florian G Huber Is this you?