Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Florias A Morfesis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Florias A Morfesis has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Florias A Morfesis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Doctor has excellent first impression. After that, it's all downhill. Had gall bladder removed. Spent nearly 3 times the amount in recovery as to what I was told was common, then sent home. Next day, I was at the hospital with severe pain. He said I was healing well. Really? 4 days later, he signed off on my release. A day later, I was taken by ambulance back. This time for 6 days. Had to have transfusion because my hemoglobin was so low. Found out from my primary care doctor later that I was septic and had very low hemoglobin count after the procedure. Yet he sent me home. I find his follow up care to be unethical as well. Please look for a different option and do the research that I should have done first.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Lankenau Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOwen Drive Surgical Clinic, 513 Owen Dr, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Florias A Morfesis in this video.
Dr. Florias A Morfesis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.