Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Florin Rusu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Rusu was the Hospitalist assigned to me during a recent unexpected stay in FMH. He handled my case with skill and compassion. He "had time" for me, and answered my questions with patience and accuracy. Amazingly, he went over previous medical records, and formulated an easy-to-follow chart that included all of my medications...it took time!
Dr. Florin Rusu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrederick Memorial Hospital, 400 W 7th St, Frederick, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Florin Rusu in this video.
Dr. Florin Rusu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.