Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Flory I Aguilar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Flory Aguilar is the most caring doctor I've had. She has always taken the time to listen to me no matter how long it takes / if I was seeing her for 1 issue or 5, she never rushed me & spent as much time as needed until all my concerns were addressed. She is very thorough in her exam & recommendations for follow-up treatments or tests(she tries not to leave any stone unturned). I highly recommend her. Her office staff is "ok". There is 1 african-amercian nurse/physician's assistant who is a true delight - very pleasant. The other nurse (white with dirty-blonde hair/light brown hair) who mainly works at the front desk is not very pleasant, but is professional.
26 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4870 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA
Dr. Flory I Aguilar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.