Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Floyd M Csir
Floyd M Csir is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Floyd M Csir has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Floyd M Csir is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
This man does not care about his patients! The first time I saw him he didn't explain anything to me about what could possibly be wrong with me and didn't even give me a chance to ask him any questions before walking out the door. He has horrible bedside manner. I saw him twice (two times too many), he told me there was nothing he can do for me and sent me on my way with no medical advice on what my next step should be for an accurate diagnosis (nor did he give me a chance to ask). Maybe other patients had more success with him, but I certainly don't see any reviews backing that up so that's not saying much for him. HIs only saving grace is that he has a few nice nurses. In my personal opinion, don't waste your time with this man. I would give him 0 stars out of 4 if I could.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Allied Urology, 311 W 24th St Ste 101, Erie, PA
Floyd M Csir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.