Dr. Floyd Goodman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Floyd Goodman?

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr Goodman Delivered my Youngest Daughter & He was The BEST Doctor I believe I could have ever had..A Very Family Oriented man That Truly Cared & Treats his Patients with the best Of Quality Care.. My Experience Thruout my Whole pregnancy & The care in the Hospital was Top RATED! I have Nothing but Good Things to Say About Dr Keith Goodman~

Posted on May 31st, 2015

He remembered me from the 1st time he saw me over 10 years ago! He handled my issues and pregnancy with the utmost respect! I am going in tomorrow for my 3rd C-section and am the most calm I have ever been and it has so much to do with this Dr!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

He helped me after my family doctor had died, and I am still very grateful.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I hope you forward this to Dr. Goodman. When he practiced in Suffolk, Virginia he delivered my first child with an episiotomy. I had a tear to my inner and external sphincter. He did not repair it after birth. I have had one failed repair 8 months after the delivery and have struggled with fecal incontinence for almost 12 years. He has changed my entire life!!! I struggle with staying active and not having discomfort from constant leaking. If he had repaired it at the time of birth I would have been better off. We also kicked his feet up in the delivery room and had his eyes shut telling the nurses I was pushing to soon. He has made me suffer and I hope charms catches up with him one day. He moved about one month after my delivery at Obici hospital!

Posted on May 31st, 2014