Dr. Floyd R Livingston Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Floyd R Livingston Jr?

Dr. Livingston explained the medical situation my daughter has - made sure I understood what he was saying, listened to my concerns and had great bedside manner with my little one. Follow up was outstanding! The doctor himself called to let me know what the next steps were in her care and to let me know that I would be hearing from the surgeon within a day or two. The surgeon called that afternoon! Much appreciated!!

Don't Trust This Guy

Dr. Livingston misdiagnosed our daughter for over two years and prescribed so many meds (that she didn't need) that it put her health at serious risk. We finally took her to another pediatric pulmonologist who immediately took her off the 5 asthma meds she was on (she didn't have asthma). I can't tell you how much pain she has been through and how many hospitalizations she has been through because this "specialist" didn't provide an accurate diagnosis. My advice? Find somebody else.