Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Floyd E Trinidad has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Floyd E Trinidad has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Floyd E Trinidad has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Floyd E Trinidad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Trinidad has and is continuing to go to thorough lenths to ensure a proper diagnosis, including a specialist referral. I feel he intently listened to my concerns about my health issue and ordered an array of tests to begin eliminating more serious health problems. He went beyond the care I have received from other physicians in his field. I would highly recommend his services.
Dr. Trinidad, from our experience, has terrible bedside manner, disinterested, appeared haggard and even smelled of liquor! He misdiagnosed a dangerous cancerous lesion and gives a Physicians Assistant too much responsibility without any over site, Board certified?...really?! He should be turned over the Medical Board.
Dr. Trinidad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Floyd E Trinidad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMy Dr Now, 3100 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Floyd E Trinidad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.