3.4

Have you seen Dr. Foluso A Fakorede Jr?

Pompous, rude and unprofessional

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. He doesn’t care for Black Americans at all. He constantly degraded me throughout the visit and even told me that Nigerians were superior to Black Americans. I was born with congenital heart disease, and I have a heart condition that is unrelated to my diet or lifestyle yet this doctor made me feel like it was my fault. I’m neither overweight nor obese. I follow a Mediterranean diet to manage my health. I will never recommend this doctor because he talks down to patients and makes them feel like they are stupid. I would have been better off being seen by a water moccasin than this rude and pitiful excuse for a physician.

Rude and arrogant

He is so arrogant and don't know how to talk to his patients. Won't be going back to see him.

Sorry excuse for a doctor

This man is a sorry excuse for a doctor. He is rude and arrogant. You can't tell him anything. He doesn't listen to his patients. He is rude and arrogant. Don't go to him! Go see a heart doctor in Memphis or Jackson! You'll be better off!

Horrible and arrogant cardiologist

This is a horrible cardiologist and not worth seeing. During my first visit, he seemed nice. But, he didn't even show up when I had a follow up appointment with him. When I called to Grenada Hospital to find out why he was not at the clinic, a lady told me that he said he was too busy to see his patients in the delta and he was more concerned about making money in Grenada. This is beyond sad, and it's even sadder that he has a medical license. We don't ask to be sick. We come to doctors for help. His arrogant attitude has convinced me that it's time for me to get my regular doctor to send me to a cardiologist in Jackson.

Worst doctor I done seen in my life

I had a bad experience with this doctor last year at Grenada Lake Medical Center. I was supposed to have something done on me in the cath lab one morning. The day before I was to go to the cath lab, nobody from Dr. Fakorede office or the hospital called me to tell me not to eat nothing after 12. I didn't get nothing in the mail either. So when I showed up that morning I had ate breakfast when I took my medicine. When I got there the nurse asked had I ate or drank anything and I told her I had. When Dr. Fakorede found out that I had ate, he went off on the nurses and all the hospital workers in that room. It was so awful to see him talk down to the workers like that. And he got mad at me but I was not told not to eat. I went home crying and I will never go back to this doctor or to that hospital.

This doctor is very kind and willing to help those who need help, he treats from his heart. He is an asset to our community, we are lucky to have such a smart and well-educated Cardiologist in this small underserved area.

Not worth seeing

This arrogant doctor ain't worth nobody's time. He don't know how to talk to you. He talked real down to me and I lets my regular doctor knowed about it. I told my regular doctor she better send me to a doctor in Jackson or Memphis. I rather drive a long ways than be treat likes I don't matter.

Very rude

He is very rude and don't know how to talk to patient. I will never go back to him. I wouldn't want a dog to be treated by this rude man.

Dr. Fakorede is far most one of best cardiologist I've dealt with. He diagnosed my wife accurately and fixed her problem. I would highly recommend him.

stay away

rude and arrogant; doesn't have a good bedside manner

Arrogant

This doctor is beyond arrogant and he thinks all patients in the south are stupid. I don't recommend a dog see this man. You better go see Dr. Sibel or go to Oxford and see Dr. Deese or Dr. Strong.

Best Doctor ever!!

Dr. Foluso A Fakorede Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, MS.

Dr. Foluso A Fakorede Jr Is this you?