Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu MD
Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA, with other offices in Cortland, NY and Danville, PA (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu has 4 locations
1086 Franklin St
Johnstown, PA 15905
Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
30 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire PPO
- Excellus BluePPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fons A Amaye-Obu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.