Dr. Forrest Murphy Is this you?

I had monovision surgery with Dr. Murphy almost 10 years ago and my sight is as perfect as the day after surgery. I can practically see in the dark!

I've used dr Murphy for lasik years ago and I chose him because he was the only doctor to use his own time the first time I came in to tell me what would happen and showed me exactly how it was done. Every other doctor I went to left me to another person...they all seemed more sales people than specialists. Dr. Murphy lived up to my expectations and more.The lasik surgery worked out perfectly. Years later, I needed cataract surgery, just as he had told me would come, and that went just as the lasik, totally successful. Now, I'm back as the second eye needs cataract surgery. Dr Murphy greeted me and remembered things after 8 years or so that shows me he registers what is said, both related to the medical problem and personal details. I can only recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor for eye health