Dr. Fortune O Alabi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Fortune O Alabi?

The best

I feel that I am been treated for a very special doctor, he is kind, he doesn't treat you as a number but as a human been.

Just ok. I think there are better doctor's out there.His staff is awful,not helpful what so ever. If you can get threw to them is a joke.They have you on hold so long you get disconnected then you call back & they dont know what there doing.Call in the wrong meds for you,so if your not on the ball your screwed & might be taking the wrong meds. ( Scary ) I normally don't leave comments,I guess it's because I never had to until now. Wouldnt want anyone to experience what I'v gone threw with this office. Hope this helps!!

Dr. Alabi is the most knowledgeable and innovative physician we have ever been involved with. His passion for his patients is undeniable! Wouldn't go to any other doctor...ever!

Excellent!

Dr. Alabi is a great dcotor that take the time to take care of his patients. Very proffesional, resonsible and with a lot of knowledge in his career. I recommend him 100%, his taking care of my health and he is amazing.

Outstanding doctor and Person

I've been a patient for almost three years and Dr. Alabi is head and shoulders above any other pulmonologist I have used (three others).Knowledgeable, Intelligent, Very caring about the patient's welfare, comfort and understanding his/her condition. He spends time teaching the patient.I would recommend Dr. Alabi to my relatives, friends, and neighbors without hesitation. Unqualified.

An Excellent Doctor

I have no complaints about the man or his capabilities as a Dr. I have been a patient of his for about 6 years now (my condition requires continued visits at least every 6 months). His bedside manner is excellent. He is a no nonsense kind of doctor who will work to find the source of your condition and provide the necessary care.