Dr. Foti Chronopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Foti Chronopoulos?

Induced my labor early!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

So upset with Dr. Chronopoulos after scheduling a date to be induced without notification. The reason why I got induced was not interfering with Dr. Chronopoulos vacation scheduled.

Horrible Practice

Posted on October 30th, 2015

This practice needs to be shut down. The doctors are horrible. They do not listen to their patients and truly have screwed up countless number of times on a number of people. Stay far away from this practice!!! !

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Wonderful practice to go to. Have had 2 children and awesome bedside manners. Definitely reccomend

Posted on January 4th, 2014

rude, rough and egocentric

Terrible

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He told me if I was a stay at home mom, I'd be depressed. He thought my husband was stupid because he's a tradesman. He wasted 10 minutes of our appointment complaining about patients calling him after hours. He seems to have a very narrow world view. No one from his practice even delivered my baby. According to him, "no one has babies over the weekend." I did and was rather surprised when no one at this practice was prepared for that.

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND

Posted on October 29th, 2012

EGO------Jerk!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr. C seems like a great Dr., but upon meeting me twice h he felt I have depression ecause I am overweight. He wanted me to immediately start taking Zoloft, I am pregnant, and he was unwilling to discuss the possibility that he may be mistaken. I am hard pressed to see the urgency for any pregnant woman to jump into taking such a pill without further investigation and medical advice. Dr. C is an ego maniac and very harsh to me due to the fact I am overweight. He is also not a psychiatrist. Please treat your mental health issue with a doctor who went to school for them.

Amazing Care

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I thought choosing my OBGYN was going to be difficult but after a great referal from a friend I chose Dr. Chronopoulos. It was the best decision I could have made! He is very caring and he makes me feel very comfortable every time I come to see him. When I go for an exam it's quick and painless. He makes you feel at ease and comfortable and instead of dreading going to my OB I look forward to it!

Dr. C is The Best!!!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr. C was very attentive to my concerns. Addressed my problem right away!! Very compassionate and made me feel very comfortable.

Watch out!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. C seems like a great Dr., but upon meeting me two times for 20 minutes each he felt I have depression partly because I am overweight. He wanted me to immediately start taking Zoloft, I am pregnant, and he was unwilling to discuss the possibility that he may be mistaken. I have a strong personality and so does he, which he did not seem to like. I have since seen two other doctors ( a new OBGYN and a Psych) to prove show that I am not depressed. My new OBGYN was appalled! 3%-5% of babies born while the mother is on Zoloft have birth disorders. I am hard pressed to see the urgency for any pregnant woman to jump into taking such a pill without further investigation and medical advice. Dr. C is an egomaniac. He is also not a psychiatrist. Please treat your mental health issue with a doctor who went to school for them.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Very arrogant & talks more about himself & nonsense then focusing on me & my baby. And like many others, always felt RUSHED. He's shaking my hand & walking out the room before I can ask my question which I end up asking Mary or a nurse. Also spends a lot of time in the hall chatting it up in between giving each patient their 3-5 minutes. Finding a new doc for my 2nd pregnancy cause I'm too far along now & no one else will see me.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

dr chronopoulos is a great doctor he is very caring sometimes I do feel like he rushes me out of the office to fast but most of the time he will spendtime withyou and answer any questions you may have even ifthe matter is a personalone he help you try to figureout how to handle it the best way without causingany stress on you.