Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fouad G Batah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I did not receive the kind of care that I expected from Dr. Batah. I came in ready to share my symptoms with him and he barely listened. Gave me one script that did not help and did not follow up with me to see if the medication worked or not. Why go to the doctor if you have to diagnose yourself? Anyway, I spoke with another doctor who was able to list a couple possbile diagnosis based upon my symptoms. He would like to run a few tests to confirm the diagnosis. Guess I'll be switching doctors!
I was trying to schedule an appointment with Dr Batah but he was out of town so I had to see Dr. Parker. Dr. Parker horrible Dr he is not very knowledgeable and seemed so confused the whole time. My appointment was at 10am I waited in the lobby for an hour. Then was called back to then wait another hour. I asked the assistant like what's taking so long so she checks and there's some emergency cases I guess. But then he walks in 15min later and say "ummmm I don't know what happen I guess I just skipped over you" wait you gotta be kidding. So unprofessional and unapologetic. I went in for a bad sore throat he looks at it for 2 seconds and says "I see nothing I don't know what you want me to do". I'm extremely irritated at this point. I ask him why is he not doing a throat culture on me and he say "ummm yea we can do that" why do I the patient have to tell you the Dr how to do your job. How in world are a Dr explain that????? He looks extremely lost for a min then just walks out the room..... The assistant has to finish his job for him how sad. Then I told her I'm leaving this is crazy because at this point I had been there 3 long hours and got nowhere. Then the lady at the front desk tried make me stay until I spoke with Dr. Parker I told her no I been here way too long I don't know what's going he not doing his job and I won't ever be back so good day.
I have been a patient for Dr. Batah, he is the best Dr. I have ever seen and I have seen a lot. His office is a warm staff hive they are all very caring courteous. and helpful. they make you feel at home. Dr. Batah spend the necessary time with his patients, listens and explains everything to you. He is very Knowledgeable and experienced. you can call him and he will return your calls. I recommend him very much
I have been a patient of Dr. Batah's for over 10 yrs. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients. Recently when Dr. Batah was out of the office, I had the pleasure of being seen by another physician - Dr. Parker who is awesome! Great staff, professional service and Cheri the office manager is the absolute BEST! A+ for Michigan Premier Internists!
Dr. Batah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Fouad G Batah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Premier Internists, 29877 Telegraph Rd Ste 200, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fouad G Batah in this video.
Dr. Fouad G Batah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.