Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frampton W Henderson III
Dr. Frampton W Henderson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Summerville, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Henderson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frampton W Henderson III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I was taken as a new patient - SAME DAY! Which impressed me the most, since the seriousness of my situation would not have wanted a call-back in the state I moved from... I was so surprises at how much time he spent with me and how thorough, yet thoughtful, his questions were. I have determined that he will remain my doctor for as many years as he'll have me as a patient. It's a wonderful feeling that he will continue treatment for almost every aspect of my life and does not discriminate for self-paying patients. Thank you - he is gift from God.
I am pleased to get the chance to comment on Dr. Henderson, staff and facilities.I have seen this fine physician dozens of times now, and really can't say enough good things about him or his wonderful staff.I have found Dr. Henderson to be a very kind, and understanding physician, who will spend time with you, and listen to all your problems, and provide you with the necessary care or referral.The staff at Northwoods Family Practice is quite courteous, and attentive to patient needs, and you are treated like family.On a patient scale of 1 to 10 I would place them at a 20+
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Henderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Frampton W Henderson III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frampton W Henderson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summerville, SC.