Dr. Fran Cook-Bolden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fran Cook-Bolden?

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I have been a patient for at least two years. I am very happy with my care and the professionalism and promptness of the organization as a whole. I have recommended friends and family who are satisfied, and also noticed the improvement in my face.

Horrible

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Very unfortunate to receive this type of treatment. Do not let her or staff fool you into buying their products. Furthermore, make sure that she will actually treat you during your appointment and that she will not have a "PA" or other non-doctor treat you without getting your approval first.

Not the best!- SEEK ANOTHER DOCTOR

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Before seeing this Doctor, I saw the bad reviews but I wanted to see for myself, and that was the worst thing I did. I have been searching for a Doctor which specializes in African American Skin, and I found Dr. Cook. When I made the appointment, they were out 3weeks, but I agreed to it. When I finally saw Dr. Nichols who is Dr. Cooks partner, I waited 45minutes before she came in. The actual consultation went well, but where the fall out occurred was when the assistant brought my prescription rundown to me, and everything on that form was their in house products which they created. I asked the assistant if there werent any comparable product she can prescribe to me, and she said she did not know she will get Dr. Nichols. When Dr. Nichols came back, her tone of voice was loud towards me, and she seems very irate that I was questioning why I had to use their product. Their small bottle of facial scrub is $50.00. The ending result was Dr. Nichols indicated their product is the only product that will work for my symptoms and thats all she can do for me. She walked out of the room, and I waited for her assistant to come back and no one came back in the room. I would not advise anyone to use them. The staff including the Dr. Nichols has a nasty attitude and it only comes when you question using their pricy product. Their assistants was nasty as well, and the only staff that was pleasant was the front office secretary.

Good Skin care

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Living in a suburb in Westchester county it is difficult to find a good Dr who understands African American skin. After searching extensively I found Dr Cook Bolden and was very pleased with her knowledge, caring and resolution of the problem. On the other side of the story, her staff are not professional. The assistants in the patient rooms seem to be students learning as they go. Also, the wait time in the office is totally unacceptable on more than one occassion I have waited more than an hour to be seen. After traveling an hour to get there I don't want to sit another hour to see the Dr.

Posted on April 28th, 2017