Dr. Francene W Black Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Francene W Black?

Wrote scripts that led to severe addiction

Dr Black continued to up the dosage on addictive prescriptions for my family member. We would consider it reckless professional behavior based on the patient's standing. Patient is now in inpatient facility struggling with severe withdrawal symptoms and we don't know if can ever lead anything like a normal life. One star out of 4 would be an overstatement but I can't submit without clicking at least that. BEWARE

dont call if you are in crisis

I called today and asked if i could pay for my visit because they do not take my insurance, but I was told I would lose my benefits if I pay by cash. HOW do they know my father wasn't going to help me and pay for it!????? Lot of nerve to judge ppl like that over the phone! sucks!

Dr. Francene W Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.