Dr. Frances Barnett Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Frances Barnett?

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Everyone is always friendly , courteous and helpful.

amazing staff and dr

Posted on May 19th, 2015

The staff was amazing. N caring. The dr the best really cares and. Helps you. Best dr ever seen complete examination. And cares bout healing and helping ones sick and in pain .thank you your amazing deserve dr of the year!!! I love you and i no im n good hands w me under your care. God bless you and feels like family staff and all. Takes her time w each patient and cares bout every patient she has the staff does to also. Thank you all.

best caring dr tennessee

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Really feel lucky and blessed to have a great caribg compasionate. I have alot of diff issues she took time to review and make a goal .complete physical felt like family.. Ty dr bramlett

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Never refer anyone, she was my pain management dr. and I truly need my medication and have never abused it. The new male dr. brought in cut me off without notice and reason. So....hit by drunk driver and i feel like he treated me awful b/c i am young and now i am stuck finding a new dr. I can trust and feel comfortable with.

Rude physician assistant

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Barnett is a wonderful doctor as well as her nurse practitioner nancy. However, this new joke of a PA Steve that she has hired, is the rudest, most uncaring, angry, unprofessional, and other choice words i would like to use. But you get the idea. He did not check me out at all. In fact he interrogated me as if I was being questioned by the police. I completely wasted 200 dollars to see him that I could have spent at another doctor and gotten some answers of why I'm in constant pain and can't even work because if it. I have been going to Dr. Barnett for 2 years and will not be back because of this joke of a PA. In fact, he so drastically took me down on my medication that I have not left my house for days because of my pain and discomfort. He told me he did not care that I was in pain and that I needed to suck it up. Also told me that I better have obamacare when I came back or else. I refuse to get obamacare because the penalty is cheaper than the insurance. To say the least, dr. Barnett made a huge mistake bringing In this PA and has lost me as a paitent. Now as I wrote this laying here in terrible discomfort, I am looking for a new doctor with good reviews. Oh and thanks for causing me to lose the part time job I did have because I could t go into work. You put me on this medication but yet you take me down on it so drastically that I lost my job. Thank you for destroying what good was going on in my life when I could function with the meds. Now I can't function at all. You all have been forewarned. Do not go to this doctor!!

Posted on April 12th, 2017