Dr. Frances A Behrmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances A Behrmann?

Great doctor.

Dr. Frances has been my oncologist since 2013, she is a great doctor. Very caring and always making sure her patients are ok. I consider her a friend and recommend her 100%.

felt she was unresponsive and rather more interested in her cell phone than caring for patients. will not be seeing her again

Excellent Doctor!

She is simple marvelous! It was an excellent first time appointment! Very thorough! Loved her!

I have been under Dr. Behrmann's care since 2004. Dr. Behrmann is understanding, caring, knowledgeable and a true professional in every way. She is a confidant and a true friend. What a wonderful human being!

Excellent visit !Doctor really took time to review my history ,examine me and give me a plan of action.great bedside manner. Compassionate and knowledgeable.will definitively recommend her to anyone

Worst doctor's office I've ever been to

The average 2 hour wait time I could deal with, but the fact that this office refuses to return calls on life or death blood test results in unacceptable. I would call for weeks and leave message after message, and yet no return call. The assistant would finally call me back and tell me no news was good news, but then I'd call about the next test only to find out she never even looked at my tests. Finally I decided I had enough frustration and needed to find another doctor, but out of respect I wanted to let the doctor know why I was leaving. However, she never even returned my call! I am so disappointed and really shocked that an office can operate in such a terrible way. They are dealing with patients who have cancer or a dangerous blood disorder. Unacceptable!

Awesome doctor..

She really takes her time with you. She is very compassionate, empathetic. Some doctors are cold, but she is very warm. She is very thorough and her office is modern (labs done on the spot). Highly recommend.

She is a great doctor and makes you feel very comfortable.

lack of patient respect

pts in this doctors office are sick with cancer,often with severe pain,nausea and vomiting.routine office waits with an appointment are 2-3 hrs. I was even called @home to come in 15 minutes early, waiting 21/2 hrs to be seen by Dr. Berhman who rushed through a 10 minute visit.office staff xplained this was a normal day.this is insensitive and disrespectfull