Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances E Broyles
Dr. Frances E Broyles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Broyles is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill Campus. Dr. Broyles has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Frances E Broyles has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
I have been a patient of Dr. Broyles for several years now. She is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. She is also very receptive to being contacted with any concerns or questions, and with working with doctors where I live(Indiana). She is very good with educating about what you need to do to improve your health. She truly does care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Broyles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Frances E Broyles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Bariatric Metabolic And Endocrin, 1124 Columbia St Ste 400, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frances E Broyles in this video.
Dr. Frances E Broyles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.