Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frances L Duke has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Duke [replaced] Dr Boswell in a small but large patient population. Dr Duke has both an extented andfull knowledge of most illnesses that come through her private practice in Newark, AR. Her statt is, in my mind impeccable in all aspets oftheir job duties.Dr. Duke has a great bedside manner and a uncanny ability to understand a patients needs as well as necessary followups. She has excellent patient records and an extremely understaning of pathegons that most private practice physicans do not have.Dr. Dukes treaments consist of pghysical as well as psycologial aspects with treats the patients as a whole person, not just a, chronic or acute medical problem.GREAT physican and a great person with a staff that follows her protocol in all avenues.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Frances L Duke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDuke Medical Professional Association Of Newark Inc, 670 W 6th St, Newark, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frances L Duke in this video.
Dr. Frances L Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, AR.