Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances Bryan
Dr. Frances Bryan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, with another office in Bala Cynwyd, PA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bryan is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and Riddle Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bryan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Frances Bryan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frances Bryan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have never been to a doctor who truly cares and treats each patient as if the patient were special. Dr. Bryan is thorough. She listens, asks questions, makes recommendations, explains things on patient's level of understanding, etc. She phones back immediately and never makes a patient feel as if he is being rushed. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family and I am certainly glad that he is my doctor. I am most confident in her expert skills.
When I moved to this area, I did not think that I would be able to find a doctor as capable and kind as Dr. Bryan. She treats her patients in the most caring manner and listens attentively. I have utmost faith in her superb skills and know that the care I get could not be better. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bryan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 1995
M L Hospital Lankenau
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
Lankenau Medical Center
M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
33 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frances Bryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.