- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances Flug MD
Dr. Frances Flug, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. They have 41 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Dr. Frances Flug has 2 locations
Dr. Frances Flug has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frances Flug has the following 10 expertise
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Frances Flug Accepts the Following Insurance
- 30 Prospect Ave Hackensack , NJ (551) 996-5437
- 30 Prospect Ave Hackensack , NJ 07601
More about Dr. Frances Flug
Dr. Flug graduated from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Flug works in Hackensack, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Flug is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.