Dr. Frances B Herbert Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Frances B Herbert?

Patient

Would not recommend this doctor. Was a kidney stone patient of hers. Had lithotripsy to remove kidney stones. Was still hurting after a couple of weeks and went back to see her. She did an x-ray on me and I was to call her back in a few days. Called and her nurse said that I needed to come in and see her that same day. Did that and Dr. Herbert put me in a room and came in and shut the door. She said "you have cancer on your kidney!" I freaked out and she said you need to call your wife and both of you come back in and see me later today. Came back and she told my wife I had cancer and that she wanted me to see her surgeon. We saw him and he said he did not want to operate right now and keep an eye on it. Are you f---ing kidding me. Keep an eye on it so it can spread somewhere else in my body. What an idiot doctor and surgeon. Had second opinion done in Lubbock,TX. Had surgery to remove part of my kidney where cancer was. After a couple of days in the hospital the doctor who performed the surgery said the biopsy came back negative. NO CANCER just a CYST. What a relief. Dr. Herbert and her surgeon are both IDIOTS. She still had the nerve to charge me for my lithotripsy surgery and hospital bill. I informed her that she could stick that bill where the sun don't shine or I would see her in court for a malpractice lawsuit. A couple of days later I got this big envelope in the mail with all kinds of disclosure statements that they would get rid of my bill if I would sign the paperwork for not suing her. Now that I look back, I should have sued her for malpractice. DO NOT see this doctor ever.