Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frances S Madden has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I agree you the ofther people. I was sooo happy to see I wasn't the only one. She has also said I'm not telling the truth. I told her the out come of MRI and Carp. Tun. tests before she did them. Then she also wanted to send me to and center for insane people. I'm in PAIN not crazy. I have Fibro. and several injuries she will not even address. (I have asked her about 5 times).To no eval. Bottom line was when she wrote my main diag. as a continual opiate abuser. I have never abused drugs in my life. She's only known me for a few months. I just had a surg. procedure in that office by another Dr. I was awake for it and they had to pump up the pain meds they gave because with my situation they just weren't enough. I HAD HUNDREDS OF PAIN MEDS FOR MENINGITIS IN 1960 MY TOLORENCE NOW IS HIGH. I have struggled with several effect from it since. She doesn't want to hear about that (or believe) it.
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Frances S Madden accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Pain Management Llc, 30301 Woodward Ave Ste 240, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frances S Madden in this video.
Dr. Frances S Madden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.