Dr. Frances T Meredith Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Frances T Meredith?

Exceptional Doctor!

Exceptional Doctor! Very caring and thorough.

BEST DOC I'VE HAD

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. SHE CARES NOT ONLY ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL WELL-BEING BUT YOUR EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING ALSO. SHE IS WILLING AND HAS ALWAYS SPENT AS MUCH TIME AS NEED WITH ME ABOUT ANY ISSUE PHYSICALLY WRONG WITH ME OR IF I NEED TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUE AT ALL WITH HER.

Great Dr.!!!

Frances T. Meredith, the "T" is for Terrific

Frances T Meredith... the "T" must stand for terrific! She is extremely knowledgeable, incredibly caring, and so sincerely wants you to get well. I guarantee you will feel better the second she walks into the examining room. BTW, for the guys... Dr. M is petite and has very soft and very warm hands, if you know what I mean (and turn your head and cough). She shoulda' been a professional model, but doctoring must have better hours. Yeah, you will make excuses to get sick. But no matter how ill you feel, Dr. M will tell you how fat you are, so it balances. I hope she isn't taking new patients because I want her all for myself.

I’ve been going to Dr. Meredith for the past three years and I have to say she has been the best doctor I have been to in a long time, she knows her stuff, very caring and compassionate. What I like about Dr. Meredith is she is not afraid to use her mommy card lol if you have not been taking the advice she has giving, she is opposed to calling you are your garbage.

The Best

Dr. Meredith is the all-around best internist I've ever known. She is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and pleasant. She listens well. In my experience as her patient she's never missed a diagnosis. She cares about her patients.

THE VERY BEST!!!

DR MEREDITH IS THOROUGH, KIND, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY CONSIDERATE. SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD.

An awesome doctor....

I've been a patient of Dr. Meredith's for several years and have seen her for a number of different conditions or ailments as well as annual physical exams. She always spends time asking questions so she understands my concerns, offers great advice and it is apparent she true compassion and care for her patients.

I am a registered nurse. Dr. Meredith is top notch. She is strong with her diagnosis and compassionate. She gets to know her patients. My husband and I trust and love her.

Dr. Meredith is my fav

Dr. Meredith is my favorite doc of all time. Yes, her nursing staff is a little too introverted, and the magazines in the waiting room could be more interesting, but after all these years, I really feel like one of these quacks is finally earning their $15.00 co-pay. Dr. M. will listen to you, actually try to cure you, and just not pill you to death. Also, she's a delight to chat with, kinda' pretty, and her hands are small which mean those prostate exams, ain't that bad.

Excellent Care