Dr. Frances Robles-Pena Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frances Robles-Pena?

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Staff is great, although very busy practice usually translates to long waitvtimes. Spends time with patients, which enhances bed side manner. She seems genuinely to care for your progress and care.

Misdiagnosed and Didn't Follow Up

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. I went to her office because she was on my insurance, but I regret it. I came with my records and symptoms quite clear. Besides the fact that she was told that I was having the same attack of diverticulitis from the past, she poked my stomach and misdiagnosed me with IBS, prescribing Nexium. I tried calling her office, when the pain became more acute and I managed to speak to an assistant, but Robles-Pena never called me back. I had to go to a doctor out of my network, who did look at my records, and diagnosed me correctly.

Complete waste of time

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Went in to receive a endoscopy. Have other multiple issues with Gastro. Never ever received a courtesy call or a follow up from her office. After numerous phone calls requesting information about my case, I had to hear from another specialist in the system about my test results. Totally different type of specialist. I would mot suggest going to her office at all. You will die waiting on her office to give you a follow up concerning your condition. Do not even attempt to call her to schedule an appointment. Very discourteous, disheartening and very upset that I was referred to this doctor. Never again.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Once I entered the exam area, everything was smooth. Dr. Robles is lovely.

Patient

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Dr. Robles-Pena is wonderful. I was seen by her after being diagnosed with cancer in my appendix. She is so down-to-earth and explains things to you in plain English! I never felt rushed and in fact, she was asking questions that were in the back of my mind but I was afraid to ask! I had a colonoscopy at Galloway Endoscopy Center with her and was treated with professionalism and such caring attitudes. I highly recommend her.

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Had to wait 1 hour in waiting room and 45 minutes in examine room for a less than 5 minute procedure. For my colonoscopy she was 1-1/12 hours late and I was the first patient, no explanation or apology. Nurse assistant in Kendall office and Scheduling nurse rude and condesending.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

i think she was an amazing doctor and quickly reffered me to an excellent recovery

Unprofessional!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

Although the waiting time was minimal, I only saw the doctor for 5 minutes, most of which she was on her cellular phone. Without even giving me temporary solution to my problems, she went on to say I needed a colonoscopy- which I did not need from my second opinion! The billing staff was all over the place and didn't even submit a claim when charging me $200 based on a simple chart that they had. I refuse to pay anything until my insurance was properly. Later, I received a bill for only $40. If I would not have pushed them toSubmit my claim properly, they would have kept my $200! That's so unprofessional! I would not recommend this office to anyone. UM doctors and staff are much more courteous and professional.

Posted on August 6th, 2017