Have you seen Dr. Frances I Romero?

Amazing experience!

Dr. Romero listens and does not rush you out of the office. She is a rarity these days.

New patience

I am male patience and decided to have a female doctor as my PCP because I experienced that female doctor are more detail orientate than many male doctor that I had in the past . I am just turned 63 years in great shape and healthy . I think at this moment I have to have a doctor detail orientated and I could not be more happier and please to found Dr. Romero. She is the full detailed and she knows what she is doing , take her time so she won't miss any things. I give her 5 stars. I really really recommend her!!

Lee Memorial Page Field

I had a swollen right leg and went to Lee Memorial Page field and scene Dr. Romero. She is amazing. She listens and takes the time to check you over. Doesn't rush you out like 99 percent off Lee Memorial docs. She is upbeat with a great attitude. . Umm I think I am in love... lol

Dr. Frances I Romero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.