Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frances A Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Smith was great with me throughout my pregnancy and after. Answered any and all questions I had, as dumb as they might have seemed. All of the staff made the environment comfortable and welcoming. Even after the birth of my child I felt special as Smith was telling me about office staffs comments. Great doctor, would definitely recommend!! Cares about patients and loves job!!
This woman did not listen to my issues, was sarcastic, yelled at me and did not look me in the eye once. I told her explicitly I wanted nothing to do with more birth control since I am now having issues due to BC and after taking my blood and not getting back to me in over a week she told me to get on birth control pills!! She was cold and uncaring and I warn everyone to stay far far away from her.
37 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Frances A Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKelsey Seybold Clinic Womans Center, 7900 Fannin St Ste 2100, Houston, TX
Dr. Frances A Smith is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.