Dr. Frances Y Teng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances Y Teng?

Dr. Teng is the most caring and attentive doctor I've ever had. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Dr. Teng is a wonderful doctor. First she possess great medical knowledge. But even more importantly for me was her combination of calm, compassionate but firm manner. Through trying to get pregnant to delivering both of my children (our first via emergency C-section), my faith and trust in her, never wavered.

Wonderful Dr. Teng

Dr.Teng really is a great Dr. She is very patient, informative, and helpful. My whole pregnancy was handled with ease and the delivery was wonderful. I never felt like I had to look for her or contact her. She was always there when needed. I would recommend her to all my family and friends in a heat beat.

Great!

It is difficult to get a quick appointment because she's busy. But that's because she's so great. She's very nice and thorough. ...

UGH.

After months of trouble with another doctor. My regular doctor recommended this woman. Her receptionist was beyond rude questioning why I was being se ...

Dr. teng was my doctor through the adoption process. it was a horrible pregnancy with twins she was always caring and understanding all the time. even during the c-section she cared about how i was feeling making sure i was comfortable and all... even her staff was very caring

Godsent!